Did you know you can turn magazines into a bowl? All you need is colorful magazines, tape, glue and some varnish.
Follow these steps:
1. Rip all of the pages out of 2-3 colorful magazines.
2. Fold one page in half to give you a guideline and then unfold it then fold the two edges into the middle.
3. Fold the edges into the middle again and once more.
4. Using a glue stick put a little bit on the paper. Fold it in half, glue side in.
5. Roll the strip up into a spiral and tape the end to itself.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 4 and tape the start of this strip to the same place the first one finished.
Roll it around its self and tape the end.
7. Keep repeating the previous step until it's the size you want. Then take the spiral and pull the top up and move it around until you have your desired bowl shape.
8. Varnish the bowl so it stays strong and shiny.
Good for ages 8 and up.